9.5.13

Featured: My Poppet


photos by Cintia:: My Poppet

This is turning out to be a busy week for peg dolls -- today Making Peg Dolls is featured on the blog My Poppet.  I love these sweet photos of Cintia's daughter Emma looking through the book -- her expression is so focused and she is just adorable in her orange print apron!

photos by Cintia:: My Poppet

I especially enjoyed spotting Emma's paint set in these photos because it is exactly the same paint set I use on my peg dolls (it's made by Lyra.)  You can see from her paints that Emma and I have the same style of painting... mix the green with the red... mix the yellow with a bit of green... and add some green to the blue for good measure!

photos by Cintia:: My Poppet

To read the story of Emma's little Halloween family (daddy is a witch, mummy is a cat and Emma is a wee pink ghost) have a look here at My Poppet!


3 comments:

  1. Love that concentration. Such sweet photos & dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely post. We both genuinely had a lovely time making peg dolls and I'm sure we'll be making so many more.
    x cintia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they sweet - Emma and the peg people! Love the witche's hat.

    ReplyDelete

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)